Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gloomy gloomy.

Damn, cant even have one day of peace at home. Sigh..
Celebrated beng's 23rd birthday yesterday, @ Brasserie, Royal plaza hotel. Buffet dinner, going at $36++ per head, e food wasnt that fantastic; except for e soft shell crab, ha. Anyway, most of us eat until too full & I kept wanting to puke! Hence, am gona swear off buffet until next year. Workwise, very tiring; have to plan schedule & check on outlets even when am not working. Its quite easy actually, but e lack of initiative & responsibility, make things very hard. I have to constantly 'chase' those who didnt appear for work or late & check depleting stocks. Worst thing is, during mon & tues which I will be in school for lectures, e messages keep coming in & I have to divert my attention to e phones instead of e lesson, Zzzz. Nevermind, work aside. My trip to Perth is gone, cant leave singapore for long until my company stuff is settled. Alternatively, I might be going Bintan for a 3 day 2 night holiday on e 1st week of Jan? Ha.

Anyway, my xmas wish (wishes) this year.
Where e hell to get them!!!



Got this one recently, thought it was e xmas edition one :(


& this camouflage one looks cool.


Time to revise my work...

No comments: