Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Recently.

Some recent updates.

Went to e Zoo last wed! Hehe, with xilei, kaira & shiyan. Lol, e last time I visited it was like 11 years ago? However, not much of major changes, except for e 'kidzworld' ; they somehow added a small mini wet wet wild? Really looked quite fun, I nearly wanted to go in & get wet :p Oh ya! I managed to do e 2 bottles for e price of 1 feat on a vending machine, with detailed instructions from beng; successful on e 1st try leh. Sian, my exams are coming, prelims in 10 days time & my exams starts in 1st week of May. Been trying hard to do more revision, but then my mind always wander off after 2hrs of studying, haha. & because of these, I have to cancel my holiday trip to perth :(

Well, July in Melbourne!

No comments: