Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The winding path.

Some facts about working life.

  • There are bound to be fuckers around u, lots.
  • Inefficient is e new efficient; Being inefficient all e time & with a stroke of efficient, you show e whole world how fucking good u are.
  • Imbecile, its e new trend to hire these type of people, but seriously they are worse than idiots.
  • Doing a favour to one gains u another shit.
  • It pays to be a fucker at times.
  • Hard work doesnt bring u anywhere, it just makes u an vulnerable target to exploits.

Lol, some of my rants. Just reached home from my maths (1) prelim, wasnt that hard, but I only completed 80%? Sian, wasnt in a mood to complete e revision yesterday, apparently some work stuffs ruined it. Somehow, I dont understand why do I have to do more than others? Just because no one wants to do it & I have to do it? But do I get a pay raise in doing so? No. Do I get commended? No. Anyone appreciates it? No. However when things go wrong, I get e blame? Yes. Which boils down to e point, why am I still doing it? Showing to others I am good? Ha, I dont think there is ever a need to. Blame it on my self philosophy of setting things right; in my way. But it cant be help at times? Sigh..

No comments: