Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One month break!

So, I finally have e time to update e blog. Ha.

Not that I dont have e time to update it, but whenever I wanted to, I will be doing something else instead. Having a good one month break right now, more of a study break? & also to 'get out of job' for awhile. Hmm.. So far so good, can do whatever I like & enjoying e late wake ups --> e most. What have I achieved for e past one week? I finished 2 Robert ludlum novels, completed crisis core, ha! Brought Ting to e arcade, got 4 more gloomy bears & gone through 4.5 chapters of stats! Alright, my study discipline sucks, I admit that i would rather read e novels than to go through e lecture notes but no longer more! I wouldnt be borrowing anymore books; for now. Anyway, recently few of my peers commented that I looked more refresh; I wonder is it e beauty of being away from work? o.O But being away from it, I really do feel less stress.

Lets welcome my 4 new members, with one of my holy grails; e econs study guide.


Ting at one of e arcade machines. By e way, arcade games are damn expensive nowadays, SHE blew my $10 in less than 30mins, fantastic!

Preparing to go for her ballet class. I do hope she becomes an accomplished one, then can watch free ballet performances, ha.
Oh ya, my smirnoff green apple happens to be finished. Is there any kind soul out there who is willing to get one for me? Ha.

No comments: