Friday, May 29, 2009

Good morning!

Guess that am free at e moment, wahaha.

No running today, cos gui got diarrhea & beng isnt free. 2 more months to ippt & my pullup is only at 3, siao liao..Nevermind, installing my P04a drivers now, this phone is damn nice, too bad that e signal is unstable. I saw a reseller selling e P05a, non-camera version one at $600, kinda ex. Some pictures taken by e P04a.


Heh. Missed a damn big opportunity recently. Last week, I was thinking about stockpiling psp slim which was rather cheap; around $198 from local dealers. It was even cheaper from hongkong, around $185. So, I was pondering to order until wednesday; e ta-088v3 board got hacked, Zzzz. Overnight, prices shot up to at least $260. Sigh.. Say byebye to an instant $65 to be made per piece. It was my my lack of foresight & too much hesitation due to e allocation of funds. Market trends.. Hmm.. Why am I thinking about school now? Zzz..

No comments: