Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Options.

Finally got e 'time' for a new post.

Been damn busy lately( am always busy, LOL), especially right after e holiday trip in Melbourne. Love e non-stop food actions; am actually thinking of e beef noodle soup now, LOL. I want more holidays, maybe every once a month? Its a long term goal, dont know when I can really achieve it. Besides, I still have 2 more years in university & maybe an extra 1 year, if I fail my modules :( Results are coming out, ahh.. Anyway, back to routine life. The usual love-hate r/s with my work, love e gadgets, hate e prices. Sometimes I do wonder what can I really do other than what I am doing now? The next few years are e stepping stones for e next stage of my life, yet I can only see myself stepping right into thin air. Why e negative thoughts? Perhaps e past 2 weeks let me had a glipse of how screwed up things can be when one become too complacent.

& it made me rethink my current options. Sad to say, I have none better.

No comments: