Friday, August 7, 2009

24.

Been burping non-stop e whole day.
Was at Butter factory yesterday night with junjie(e bdae boy), denise & afew other acquaintance. LOL, free flow until 1am! But what comes free wouldnt be good too, e vodka orange taste really like watered down orange juice & my favourite gin lime; cant really describe, it just sucks. Main agenda was to make junjie drunk & get him a nice girl. Well, he didnt get drunk but got to dance with a nice lady who is a mutual friend of mine. Still, I drank quite alot, 1st time gona get drunk by free flows! Dont know why, I cant seem to remember what happened in between in e dance floor except for e fact that junjie was enjoying himself, haha. Anyway, another round tonight, which am going to be low profile, have to take e damn IPPT on sat morning, Zzzzz.

Going to be 24 years old in 2 days time, hai.. I am still stuck at e starting point when i was 17, did nothing that am proud of, have nothing that is worth at least 5 digit & a profession I hardly call a profession. What went wrong? Nothing. I just didnt make full use of e choices I had, ha. But I arent bitter about it, just wondering about e question that I have been asking myself for e past few days.

& I think am getting near to an answer soon.

No comments: