Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Family.

Finally got to meet terrence last week! Lol, been trying to meet him up for more than a year, but I always forget about it. Anyway, had dinner with him at one of e restaurant in Jurong point; forgot which, was too full to enjoy it :( Had a chat with him, e usual questions. & he is doing quite well in his bus chartering business; drives a 3 series bmw o.O However, he is too busy to get into a relationship, or rather no time to socialise due to e working hours. Well, I kinda envy e fact that he managed to spend time on his family; bringing them out every sunday for a nice family meal. All along, spending time with my family has always been one of my top priorities in life, yet nowadays its damn hard to have a meal together with them. As in, all of us have our own commitments, I might be working on weekends, my brother might be in camp, my parents might have their own pre-planned activities. Nonetheless, I managed to had lunch with them on sunday & I simply love e feeling. Of course, I wouldnt say that to my parents, nor to my brother, haha.

We just need to find e time, dont we? :)