Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunset.




I suppose it is e last time I ever get to see e sunset over east coast park? Well, e last time I ever got to see it, was with u. Sigh, are these just meant to be only memories? As I went through e night, e thoughts of u never leave my mind & I was left wondering why arent u by my side? I wanted to make a wish, but there wasnt a star in e clear grey skies. I tried to close my eyes, to make peace with myself, to just take a deep breathe & try to let things go; but e pain never stop. The only good was e calm sea, that served to be a quieting medium.
To those who were around, thanks :)
Against my wishes.
All I can do, is to let u slowly fade away.

No comments: