Past one week.
It was quite a busy & tiring week. Lol, I cant even remember much of what happened! Except that I went sentosa on friday!
Highlights:
- Sentosa Luge got a new course! went thru both of it :D
- Dropped one of my slippers while on e skyride.
- Cineblast cheated me of my $; e log ride sucks big time.
- Great night performance @ The songs of e sea.
- Had Green tea milk tea by Pokka for e 1st time :)
- Finally fufilled my night time beach walk!
- Tanqueray's London dry gin is awesome. My bottle was really too small, sad.
- Good night sleep at Rasa sentosa
- Nice morning breakfast buffet @ Silver shell cafe
Actually, e best part was at 12am plus strolling down e beach & finally settling down at a quiet spot, enjoying e tranquil surroundings & listening to e waves clapping.
I remembered! Eddy treated us to dinner @Botan on tuesday! Wahaha, damn nice jap dinner. Thanks bro!

No comments:
Post a Comment