Monday, May 10, 2010

It never achieves equilibrium.

Ha, I just got a undeserved praise, which seems to dull in comparison with my track record of being a nasty guy. Perhaps, e ways I used to solve conflicts has always been too extreme, or in other words, unacceptable, that truly, I deviated from e real purpose of solving. However, soft approaches, that I have undertaken didnt produce good results either. Which makes me think, should I just leave things to let them be?

  1. So, how long do I have to wait?
  2. Will it really materialize? Work out by itself?
  3. Meanwhile, letting more conflicts spawn out of it.
Which is why, all e time, I didnt leave them be, because I cant? Because they cant? Well, to be honest, if given a choice, I would definitely walk away, if it ever really helps :(

Just a routine self reflection after Yuejuan made me smile :) Anyway, fuck my throat now; inflammation on e throat lining, even swallowing my saliva makes it damn painful.
Argh...

No comments: