Saturday, November 18, 2006

My maiden post

Damn, my 1st posting done in camp. Sad, 1st time kena weekend duty, guess that you don't have a choice when you in e army. It's been 2 weeks since we break up, I've been trying to preoccupy myself by going out with my friends, but e more I do it, e more I misses her. Lol, even this blog is created to use up my time. Well, I think that I will be writing about her most of the time. Hai, tommorrow is beng's 21st birthday, haven't get anything for him yet. Then, alan, gui & joel are celebrating for him tonight, I thought of going if not for this duty, actually I already had a scheduled meeting with my bmt mates, but I would actually prefer to go out with beng they all. Haha, maybe it's becos she's there? Neh, cos it's beng's 21st birthday, speaking of which, I known him since sec 2, trustworthy guy who always screw up in front of gals,haha.. Time flies, everyone around me are moving into adult stage, busying with their work & tertiary studies. Well, I also been thinking about this since I 1st started work at 15? Having a stable job is a must for me, cos I always wanted to settle down early. Hopefully I can achieve my career goal 2 yrs after I finish army which is another 1 yr 4mths to go. As for now, I have to rethink my career options, my future plans cos she isn't around. Of cos, I definitely hope that she can be it,anyway, I decided not to sign on for army. Hehe, most of my friends were relieved to hear this, guess that I will be going back to help my mentor in his export line ba..Tat's all for my brief intro..

I miss you joyce...

No comments: