Tiring day
Went to play dota yesterday with jj, ken & siqi. Lol, Ken & I reached there earlier, saw alot of secondary guys & girls in their prom dress, then sudden flashback of my secondary prom, quite fun that time even though we never did much. Jj came later on, talk to him for awhile about what I felt after seeing her blog, he asked me "Do you think she is e one for you?" Well, I told him I don't know but deep inside me, I always feel that she is, but after so much cracks in this relationship, is it still possible for things to go on down e road. I've been doing what Qin told me to do, but really hard, e more I try to forget, e more i think of her. Hai, so off we went to play lan until morning 6am, ken really fuck up, play for so long, still so damn noob, always die, don't know what to say about him. Went home, pack things up & sleep till 9am, then have to rush to SIB for interview regarding my stolen handphone case. Stupid i/o, took e interview in 2 session until I nearly fall asleep, went off at 1.30pm. Guess that I was really tired for this past 1 week, cos I overslept on e bus & ended in tuas,haha...
Back to camp, same thing, alot of goodie bags to pack, finally got to book out, book in 2molo morning at 715am! super early lo, no choice la, tis is e consequence of not having 3 strips & above. Later going to MOMO to chill out,haha..Not really la, don't really like to club, just that want to make myself preoccupy with things, staying at home will just make me think of e things we did. Have to stand one whole night again liao... I sudden miss her potato pork stew..

No comments:
Post a Comment