Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Tiring day

As usual, got nights out yesterday, while waiting for my cousin, I went to search for her present. Don't know what to buy, in e end, got a box & 2 bags of scented flowers,lol..Now have to think about what to put inside e box.

Let's talk about today then, early in e morning wake up, have to rush off to coy office do stuffs le, cos 9am got meeting for e family day on this coming Saturday. Speaking of which, this damn carnival really waste alot of my time, it seems that me & e other OOC are e organiser, have to do this, do that, machiam like bangladesh workers. Worse still, most of e sergeants only eye power lo,4pm all zhao liao.& e rest of us were still there painting banners with my whole hand full of paint. Well, for all e hard work that's done, I got my nights off, but decided to stay put. Cos, book out also nothing to do, used to be that I will go & look for her, haha..Life's cruel at times, when I needed e time, I just don't get it. Now she's not around, I've so much spare time. Don't know how she's doing now, Miss her though..

1 comment:

S Lee said...

everyday seems so bad man....