Thursday, November 30, 2006

Trance in e mess..lol

Super tire this morning, was doing guard duty e whole night. In e morning, took over cdt from my friend, instead of doing duty, I went to sleep in e discussion room while Xiaoyi cover for me. Nothing much to do today, cos coy in lull period. So, went to e mess & use com, guess what? She left messages on my msn, realise that she always misinterpret e things I said.(^_-) jOyCe (^-^) SleepinG sent 11/29/2006 3:20 PM:
and i left u nt bcoz of u in army with no time for mi
(^_-) jOyCe (^-^) SleepinG sent 11/29/2006 3:21 PM:
is i really can't trust u.. i can't forgive u or forget it.. it's always in my mind.. u wun understand wad kind of dilemma i am in..
(^_-) jOyCe (^-^) SleepinG sent 11/29/2006 3:21 PM:
anyway, i'm living my life to the fullest..
(^_-) jOyCe (^-^) SleepinG sent 11/29/2006 3:22 PM:
i'm very happy
(^_-) jOyCe (^-^) SleepinG sent 11/29/2006 3:22 PM:
thanks for the memories i ever had..
(^_-) jOyCe (^-^) SleepinG sent 11/29/2006 3:22 PM:
take care den..
Spent an hr talking to marcus, he was sort of wakening me up, I understand what he was trying to convey to me, but e emotional side of me always overcome e logical part of me.
Actually, I was never angry with her & whatever that happen I also don't blame her, cos if I hadn't hit her, all this things will never happen at all. I did try to clarify things with her just now, but she don't want to talk.
At least something good for tonight, I'm alone in e coy line, in e mess listening to trance! Hee, to those trance lovers out there, get Armin Van Buuren latest cd,its damn nice!

No comments: