Saturday, December 2, 2006

what am i doing?

Yesterday, went to orchard with Junrong again, guess that he still insecure now, afterall, 7 yrs being together ma...Lol, I was telling him all e things on how to surprise his gf, hmm, then I realised that I did alot of things for her. Accompany him for a few hrs, follow by 2hrs of dota tutorial, cos he wanted to learn, I headed to newton mrt. SY celebrating his bdae at no signboard restaurant, haha, got him some wine, don't know what to buy for him. Dinner was good, esp e crabs!! Shit, I late for sentosa le, at night then follow up...

Back, at lan shop now..Yesterday clubbing at MOS was quite fun, went there with kyle, joel & huien. Lots of chiobu, somehow, a group of 3 gers(not bad looking), one of them tried to dance with kyle but he just never respond to them, lol, wasted.. We left at around 3.30am, went mac to have a drink, there joel keep pestering about me what happen between mi & her, sian..After he & huien left, was talking to kyle, then I msg her, don't know why she know I was drinking, but after msg her, I feel even more down..

Nothing much for today, went to sentosa, play volleyball for awhile then slack le, then e routine dota which is I am playing now, I really don't like this type of life, though I'm happy with my friends around, something is still lacking..

No comments: