Tuesday, December 5, 2006

My biggest win in poker!

Hehe, in camp right now doing my cdt. Yesterday, went dinner with my colleagues at a Hongkie restaurant at cineleisure lvl 2, I cant remember e name, e dessert damn big lo! Kao, at first, I thought they were joking when they say I wouldnt be able to finish it. Serious, really cant finish, but quite nice, I order red bean ice, e whole of e ice mountain was covered with red bean but e inside is literally ice :(..I was talking cock all e way, somehow, they find me too annoying, keep on asking me to shutup. Hai, Ken also said if joyce is aroud, I wouldnt be spending time with them. Not really leh, I wasnt free most of e time for e past 8mths only until recently. I'm always misunderstood, so little time yet have to do so much things, spend time with so many ppl..Actually, I went to find her in e afternoon, wanted to take back e PDAs which havent been sold, in e end, spend 2 hrs at her house, talking with her, I still know that she still love me, nvm, not much of use now. After dinner, we proceed back to JJ house for our poker. Haha, great session, why? Cos I won e most! About $300+++ ba, Ken really e best poker player, he thought (ace,2,3,4,5) can be a flush, then wager $30 bucks with me, of cos I won it la. There was 1 round, he thought he got a full house which he mistook his jack for a queen, that round he also lose chor..

Hmm, for this past one month, I realise that I doing things for e sake of doing. Those ppl around me, thanks for all your listening ears, spending time with me & giving me moral support, I really appreciate it but I don't know how to say it. I might sound sarcastic at times, but I do know u guys really care, hehe..Time to go slack le..

No comments: