Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Idle..idle..idle..

As I was walking out from camp yesterday, I was thinking of what JJ was saying. If you don't do anything & just sit there, nothing will happen at all. True, I was in that direction 1 yr ago, even knowing that doing something wouldnt change anything, I will still put in my full effort to do it. Actually, it has been in my mind all along, to pursue one happiness, you have to do something to earn it. SO...when I reached JP, I went straight to e florist & got a bunch of blue roses. $25, quite worth it la, u idiots must be thinking why I wouldnt buy things for your at $25 right? Anyway, called shih before I reach, she didnt pick up, qin wasnt at home. Heng, when I reached there saw her mum & shih who jus came out bathing. I asked shih to place it on her bed then went off le, then I msg her to see whether she free anot, same answer, hai..

Reached home at around 10pm, idle around e laptop, then went to take a nap. Got a call from her at 12am, flower power! Neh, she scold me for wasting $$, might as well give her e $$ to spend, but she like e flowers. After she hung up e phone, I wanted to sms her, but fall asleep until 11am. Getting old le, I don't use to have e energy to stay up late at night, always feeling tire even in e afternoon or issit life is getting too dull for me? Hmm...Maybe going city area to buy her e present ba, really have no idea of what to get for her..

No comments: