Pondering...
Got a call from her at 10am plus, actually I msg her to call me when she wake up. As usual, nothing much to tell her except saying that I miss her. Zhou bo e whole day le, I also don't know what to do, sundays has never been this boring. Hmm, I was thinking about what if one day she really can overcome e obstacle, what will she do? I did ask her, but she don't want to give me an answer. Hai, maybe I'm really a big failure in r/s, never seem able to handle them well, yet I 'm e one who's always giving advice to others r/s. I want to go Sitex leh, today last day le, but don't know why, I don't have e mood to do anything, everything just seem so dull. If things go on like this, I don't know what to do man....Nvm, at night go cycling with shih, my area nice place to cycle, got high slopes, of cos going uphill will be damn tiring, I always cycle to labrador park, quite a nice place, tranquil, somemore lots of stars at night...

No comments:
Post a Comment