Sian..kena tua..
Met up with Yuxin in e afternoon, had lunch with her coffee club in holland v, very nice place cos very quiet, literally no people. Lucky gal lo, she going US to study for 6mths, some more tuition fees sponser with allowance!! Diao, I also want to go overseas! Chatted with her till 3pm, then we parted our ways at commonwealth. I went to ntuc to get e food stuffs for tommorow dinner, my neighbourhood's ntuc damn ou piao, alot of things dont have, but also good la, I ask e beng to buy for me, save my $$ too! Actually, suppose to go Momo later, but some idiots cos dont have car, then dont want to go, damn fuck up la. I cancel my other friends' outing just for e night lo, then because of a stupid transport tingy, they dont wan to go, grow up leh? Then next time marry your wife, e car halfway spoilt, then dont marry lo. Damn frustrated. Hopefully tommorow they dont screw up, at least give me a trouble-less xmas eve.
Heng, shi yan jio me for movies in town, going watch flyboys later, afterwhich heading to Long bar at raffles hotel. Lol, I dont have mood to drink, but still wana drink, crap...

No comments:
Post a Comment