Took 1 week of leave, but dont wad to do..bother..
Sian, reach home today at 330pm, always rushing to book out early, but with no programmes on hand. Later meeting up with beng & alan to watch Deja vu. Met up with alvin yesterday, he was e one who contacted me cos wanted to sell an ipod video. It is e 60GB version, condition quite jialat, so paid $170 for it, siqi told me he got smoke leh, I didnt really talk to him, nothing to talk at all. For no reason, I msg him not to smoke too much after he left, guess that I still care for him as a friend afterall. All those things have past, I forgive him long ago, just that I dont know whether he got change for e better. Lol, e decision that I made 4 yrs ago is still right, hope that he learn from his lesson. Been coughing non-stop this few days, morning also cough out blood in e phlgem, getting more jialat due to e weather. Nobody to take care of me, sad..I manage to get my leave approved for e dreaded KL trip, which gui kept pestering me to go. Initially took leave for 18 & 19, butI got 8.5 days of leave, so took 5 days straight, until 26th!! Finally a good week of rest without disruption, but I also dont know what to do. She used to fill up e empty spaces in my life, life just seem to be so boring without her around. Anyway, joel's birthday today, later most probably going clubbing with him after e movie. Still gona report back for duty tomorrow morning, hai...

No comments:
Post a Comment