Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wishing for something that wouldnt come true?

Not feeling well today, sneezing non-stop with alot of phlgem coming out of my throat, food sudden seems so tasteless, lol. Sian, today kena lots of work from my 2IC, of all people, he chose me to do it, it is some timetable schedule for e next batch, I m totally new to it lo, been doing it since noon !@#$!%^&
Hai, I keep thinking about her, miss e quarrels I had with her, e way she looks when she is angry, lol. Though we always quarrel, it is always this stupid things that somehow spice up "conversation" between us, I came across an article yesterday saying that couples who quarrel tend to be together for a longer time than those who quarrel less? SOme food for thought ya? The urge is always there, to know what's going on in her life now, same as for others who break up, dont you often wonder what he/she is doing? How he/she is faring in their life? Lots of my friends felt that being in this r/s, I have been e unhappy one cos always been trying to give in to her. Well, it isnt true, I'm very happy with her all e while, she also did her part too, just that you guys didnt see it, bleh..This year xmas abit special huh, 1st time I felt so difficult to decide up which cliques should I go out with, it used to be, aiya, just meet them for awhile, then I will have my own time with her.You all can say I zhong se qing you la, I admit, but sometimes really not free, especially when I'm in e army. Anyway, its been a long time since I receive any xmas present, so those who got xim one, buy something for me la, I will consider going out with you, lol.
Come to think of it, is my temper really still that bad? I think I have mellow for e past years & my tolerance is definitely much more better than e past. But my sense of humour & lameness seem to have faith away, haha..u gain some, u lose some. I wonder what she's doing now..The rain just keep on coming, when it stop, will u be looking at e sky just like me? I wish that....

No comments: