Thursday, January 25, 2007

Something about myself

Lol, still in camp, resting in e mess now. Somehow, while talking to a trainee yesterday made me think about what have I been doing this past 3 years. It started with a normal conversation cos I was e COS(Coy orderly sergeant) & he was e duty trainee, so he was my night understudy & we had to stay e night in e coy office. Actually I didnt expect him to say much, cos he was those kind of quiet type who seem to keep things to themselves. Ah, never judge a book by its cover. Then, he was telling me he signed on! Something foolish which I nearly did a few months back & how his recent r/s ended. I wasnt really concentrating much, haha, cos I was playing my psp, quite anxious to level up my characters,hee.. Somehow, a sentence from him struck me, so there I go again, until now, thinking of what I did. Daily struggles of life, seems that everyday, everyone has something to "struggle" against, be it work, love life, studies, financial, it can be anything. Life can never be perfect, but everyone wishes for it, same goes for me, but if you really have one, would you learn anything in life?

I think that I'm very screw up, cos I dont really know how to express myself, my feelings, even if I do, its always misintepreted. However, I'm very good at being a spoiler & lots of time unknowingly hurts others with my stupid comments. No matter how much you care for others, one single mistake is enough to condemn you for e rest of your lifetime. So to think back, even if people are willing to give you a chance, no matter how much u try, it wouldnt change anything..would it? Time will tell..

No comments: