Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sian le...

Nothing much happened this 2 days because most of e time in camp. Ya, I remember, when I book in on sunday, I realised that my shower, bathing & facial foam all lost. Fuck, wanted to bath, in e end, had to "outsource" from my mates. I dont know which idiot took it la, damn sad lo, this kind of things also want to take. Anyway, been playing a psp game called "Valkyrie Profile", addicted to it liao, playing with it wherever I go. Just now, went outfield to provide rations for e trainee as they are on field camp, sitting at e back of e 5tonne, with e wind blowing, damn nice la, haha, somehow I miss outfield, miss alot of things in life, wondering if I'm not in ns now, what will I be doing at this time, lol. Actually, this few days been thinking about those things that I shouldnt be thinking. Hai, later going to have nights out but also dont know what to do. Jin gui's birhtday coming this friday but dont know whether can book out anot, hehe, I havent get a present for him yet, hmm....

No comments: