Friday, February 9, 2007

Great week!!

Finally got e chance to write again! Hmm, let me recap e main events that happened this past few days.Ah.. Wednesday! Hmm, went out with marcus, james & crystal to celebrate Jame's birhtday again. At first, we went to Mos, cos some function was going on & I happened to have some free tickets from tianlong. Went in at around 930pm, whole place literally empty, so we went to have our dinner at macdonalds. Then, we went back to Clinic to finish e remaining chivas left on saturday :), then proceeded to Mos. It was quite a big disappointment at e start, cos e crowd were mainly malays, worse still, e main arena filled with indians & a group of blangadeshi were dancing right next to us, not that I racist la, but it feels better with others around. So, we went to counter ordered drinks, e deal was that I will treat James drink either 1 shot of barcardi 151, flaming lamboughini or graveyard, if not he will treat all of us drink. Great, he chose e latter, so that night we each drank 2 shots of 151 followed by flaming lamboughini which I drank 1, another 1 shared between those 2 idiots cos I promised Xiuling that Marcus cant get drunk, if not next time he cant go out with us liao. Haha, it was quite stupid though, cos I had to seek "clearance" from Xiu 1st before he can go out with us. Anyway, it was my 1st wednesday night at Mos & e main arena was playing retro! Hee, my favourite! Three great things actually happened that night, one was 'Dont call me baby" & Lady(Give me tonight) played consecutively! 2nd, Marcus was "knighted" during e 2nd 151 shot, e 4th member in my brotherhood, too bad, Victor wasnt there to witness it. For e last thing, well, I kinda didnt expect it cos I didnt see it coming. Haha, things are just like that, you dont expect it to happen, yet it happens. But for what reason, I'm still trying to figure it out, it's rather strange that this unprecendented thing happened & it has been lingering my mind for e past few days. Ahhh, I dont want to think about it anymore!
Ok, back to track, I wanted to club all e way till closing, cos going back camp straight after, but e rest were too tired, so we went over to pasir panjang for prata! Well, didnt really ordered prata, as all of us ordered ayam goreng, then talk cock for awhile, by then I was damn tired too, dozed off on e table a few times. Marcus went off first, then James & Crystal dropped me off at clementi while on their way home. Surprisingly, I wasnt that tired when I reached camp & I even did COS duty, haha, but then took an afternoon nap for around 2 hrs. At night, Pradeep, received news that he & brian will receive their posting e next day, so we were rattling e whole day, our coy also ahd a "happy hour". Basically, it was just a steamboat dinner for e trainees & e rest of e staffs, but then e oocs took it as a farewell dinner for e 2 posting out. Then, at night we were reminscing our past foolish acts with one another & had our departing cock; departing last words which were full of craps...I actually wanted to disturb him while he was still sleeping but was too tired to carry it out, haha..
Come to this day, they finally got their posting order. Breakfast was on e both of them with lots of chilli! Pradeep got posted to 3 SIB while brian to PDF, haha. Pradeep was quite sad cos he had to stay-in in his new unit while brian fate's still unknown. Hai, he is one of my best chilli mates, cos almost every morning without fail, we will consume our breakfast with at least 2 spoons of sambal chilli! Great joker, great loser as in he is game to any shit & any fun we had. Great to have you mate, I & e rest will miss you! All e best to e both of them in their new units!

No comments: