Sunday, February 4, 2007

Great saturday night!


Hehe, had lots of fun yesterday night with my poly friends, we celebrated Jame's birthday cos most of us wouldnt be able to make it next week. It started with dinner at nosignboard seafood restaurant, had chilli & pepper crab, cereal prawns, coffee pork & fried kangkong! Muahaha, I had most of e crab, been craving it for a long time. In e end, cant finish e crabs cos e girls didnt eat too much, everyone was damn full, so decided to walk to MOS. Along e way, snapped some photos with them & also e various places that I used to go. Hai, e nostalgic feel again..
We reached MOS at around 10pm, so went outisde Clinic for a chat as some of them wouldnt been staying late, ordered red wine, cos James wanted to open bottle, haha, then I told him red wine more "cost-effective". Weiquan & Guojun left around at 1040pm, then we proceeded into e dance floor. James ordered a bottle of chivas :( , sad, I wanted rum, but his birthday, so his call lo. Then, he wanted to go to other room, but was told that we cant bring our drinks over, lol, so stayed in Clinic all e way. Halfway, Jame's sister joined us & ordered another bottle of chivas :( Towards e end, Marcus was gone liao, I had to accompany him outside while he puke & stone for like half an hour. I also did something stupid, but am glad that I did make e call. Anyway, Xiu was quite concern about Marcus cos she might had to carry him home, haha. The rest were also quite tipsy, so decided to call it a day, sent Yanling home as she just live nearby me. Sian, walking back home, all I had for company was just my shadow trailing behind. Where are you? I really want you to be by my side...






No comments: