Great..Stay at home whole day, ZZzzZzzzzz...
"Screw up seh!" I was opening my angbao 10mins ago, sian ji bua, alot of idiots gave only $4, ZZzzzz.. Today's a bad day, was damn tired when I reached home at 10pm from guard duty. First thing was to call Marcus on where on when to celebrate Xiu's birthday; received msg from him in e late afternoon, it was cancelled cos alot cant make it. Next, Joyce said that she be coming at 6pm-7pm to collect her things, but I had an appointment, so cant be at home, hence rescheduled to next week. Lol, then come e last hit; "I cant make it tonight" Think I received it at around 7pm, totally down -_-" Alright la, been slacking e whole day at home, thanks to you guys, I not blaming anyone hor, just that its poor planning on my part. Afternoon had "nian gao", my favourite cny snack! After e last wave of "tuaing", went down ntuc to get a can of chilli mackeral & pacfic clams! Yum! Haha, I cooked spaghetti; topped up with cheese & traditional tomato sauce plus e mackeral & clams, song~~!!! Simple & tasty!! Haha, enjoying my baileys now! Care to join anyone? Lol...
Hai, found out that both of my watches are spoilt liao, one cant be repaired, e other run out of battery easily, time to change le, shall get a new one this coming weekend with my angbao $$!
Sian, miss e chance to see marina night sky again, hard to find free time slot. Hmm, how to make more time sia?

No comments:
Post a Comment