Friday, February 23, 2007

I really stupid at times meh?

At yong chang house now, hehe, just book out of camp. Actually, I only get to sleep 830am in e morning cos e trainees were having their graduation route march overnight & I was needed to man one of e waterpoints. Not bad la, considering e fact that I had someone to talk to :) Asri & Xiaoyi keep disturbing me with their constant gay entics. Alright, some parts of it I do understand, lol. Hai, all of days, have to kena guard duty tomorrow, ar... Diao, I already planned e things le, no choice, have to reschedule to another day. Damn suey just now, cut my right thumb when I pick e shaver up, have to sms using my left hand fingers, ZZZzzzz.. Ar, I want to meet up today~!!! Nevermind, time to go eat dinner with e guys le, be back on sunday morning!

Hehe, just reached home at 340am, decided to continue blogging, 2 more hours & I will be back to camp. Had a great dinner with my secondary gang, Beng, Chang, Siqi, Alan, Gui & Peishan. Ya, one more new member, Kheng jia, Alan new gf; dont know spell correct anot, haha. The sumptous meal consisted of mixed vegetables, curry chicken, tempura prawns, fried chicken wings & fried noodles! Yeah, same old bunch of people, having dinner & talking cock with them has always been enjoyable, too bad, I cant use my camera, if not would have upload some pictures here. Haha, we kept teasing Alan, with some reference to e past, dont mind ar?Hee.. Just having fun ma. Blackjack was next, not bad, I won $8, barely enough to cover for e movie ticket. After e game, decided to go down cineleisure earlier for a walk, then we realised Chingay was held earlier on; roads were closed until 12am, so had to park e car somewhere else & walked a distance to cineleisure. Finally, reached e cinema & collected e tickets, with 1hr to spare, we went to a bistro to have drinks, I ordered a oreo milkshake! Shiok! Cos it was on Alan's house, haha.. Anyway, we watched "Letters of Iwo Jiwa", a ww2 film depicting e Japanese trying their last ditch effort to defend e island from e US marines. Siqi was bored from it, surprisingly someone told me she wanted to watch it, though I felt this kind of show doesnt interest girls at all, hmm, some food for thought..

No comments: