Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stupid blackout..My thoughts blackout too..

Fuck up, was writing my entry yesterday night then kena power trip. The whole building was blackout, thus didnt get to complete my entry & I seem to forget some details, ZZzzZzz.
Anyway, went to watch "Just follow Law" yesterday night at JP with my cousin, quite hilarious & Fann wong is still quite chio for her age, hehe. Went for dinner at e foodcourt, then bump into xinrong while leaving, Beng, your favourite ger leh!! Nostalgic, haha!
Just a mere 2 weeks, so much unexpected things happened. Well, I can say that most of them are good but still none havent reach a conclusion yet. Sometimes, I really wonder what makes one to fall in love & fall out of love easily? Some people say that its damn easy for those two things to happen anytime, anywhere; while some never even experience it before. So, e singles always say, "No r/s, no heart pain.." Lol, I still very much prefer to be in a r/s sharing laughter, fun, sorrows, woes together. Seriously, I dont know what hit me, but if you know what I'm thinking, that will be good, but problem is that, you dont know? & I dont know how to say it out too. It might be too early, but then what if its too late? I mean I dont know how to say or do things at e right place, right time. More than often messing it up, ya, most of you out there who know me well, will know that I'm damn stubborn. But then, I have reason for it, just like to do what I believe in even if it seems impossible, haha, stubborn trait right. Hmm, most of e time I'm really thinking of you, dont ask me why, cos I'm not sure either & I really look forward in having conversation with you :) So, pick up e phone & give me a call alright? Hee..

No comments: