Ok...No more chilli, I swear!
Wtf, this few days I keep having stomachache, confirm due to e daily dosage of chilli. So, I make a resolution, no more eating of chilli.. for e next 3 days, haha... Sian, keep kena arrows this few days, workload piling up. Actually e admin stuffs quite simple la, but it will just bore me out damn easily. So, once in awhile, we will take turns to go up bunk & sleep, hehe.. Great, today is wednesday, cant join e idiots for mambo night, cos have to be at parade square by 4am!! Because of some beret presentation, ZzzZzzz, thus I have to book in by 2359 later. Lol, I didnt know that there exists a blog by www.idioticmorons.blogspot.com, tricked Sharon in it & she thought it was mine! Omg.. Damn 6100, I cant seem to send that cute picture over to my laptop no matter how many times I tried; must get data cable from Ken liao. Hehe, anyway, e pic really nice, I was laughing cos it was like i finished my previous blog entry then you sent it; prayers answered? I hope to have more of it!! Hee.. :) Hmm, got news that my case has been pass to e commanding officer, now waiting for e admin office to decide on what kind of punishment I will get; most probably extra duties or stoppage of leave, hai.. Time to get a new earpiece too, e current one only e left side can hear le, wtf, why my things keep spoiling..
Bore...I dont know what to do..Just thinking of u... I go prepare my clothes le!!

No comments:
Post a Comment