This is getting crazy...
Reached work later today cos had something important to do at home, lol. Anyway, sales been quite bad this few weeks, rather strange as CNY falls in this month. Wasnt concentrating on work much, was thinking about what will happen this week, e moment I thought of Tekong, I felt damn sian, but then, on e other hand Hai, CNY coming, this year sure alot of questions to answer to my relatives, they sure ask where's my significant other, ZZzzzZZZz.. Hee, I realised that I keep on smiling this few days, for some stupid reason, hmm, maybe not stupid leh, haha..Anyway, thanks for making me smile this few days though you didnt do anything at all & Happy valentine's day to those who are celebrating with their love ones & friends, hopefully, I can too; when I come back from e sunny island on thurs!

No comments:
Post a Comment