Thursday, February 15, 2007

Back in mainland!!

Sia la, 4 days in tekong & I'm finally back in S'pore. Sadly, I still have to stay in camp, only get to book out tomorrow. Hmm, 4 days in tekong, seems to be quite fast, saw some nice scenery which one cant expect from that island, especially the night sky; full of stars!!! Well, most of the time I was tasked to do admin stuffs & sending/collection of ration, sitting on e 5tonner was fun, reminiscing e good old bmt days, but I injured my tailbone due to e 'experienced' driver; he got disoriented halfway & tried to make a u-turn on a hump,I was sitting at e edge of e tonner, so I lost my balance & landed on e floorboard, damn painful la, cos for 3 nights, I had to sleep on e floor. Luckily, our HQ was near e old buildings & it happened that 2 of e rooms had their aircon workings, dont need to guess la, my mates & I slept there for 3 nights! Lol, but it turned out too cold for me, cos temperature cant be adjusted, most of e time I wake up shivering, had to listen to my ipod to sleep. Hehe, though didnt get to celebrate valentine's day, I was happy most of e time :), maybe its because of e messages, my mates even scold me for smiling too much, ZZZzZZzz.
Anyway, got to get back to camp in e morning, thanks to my encik. 1st thing was to rush back to bunk to bath, upon opening cupboard, I realised that some of my stuffs were on e 5tonner, diao, waited 30mins for them to arrive, finally got to bath, then went back bunk to hide(sleep). Then, I realised something amiss, "hmm, maybe I too proactive le.." I thought. Anyway, glad that e returning reply proved me wrong, hehe.. Slept until 3pm, went down, received some bad news, cos I still havent get my posting, seems that it will be delayed again!!!! Hai, but also good la, much more freedom here. Then I requested a day off from encik cos got something important to do, maybe was too anxious about it, I mixed up my schedule, damn silly la. In e end, e verdict was everyone got to book out but I have to stay back in exchange for e 'off' request. Dont know why leh, I keep on having this sense of urgency, haha, must be tomorrow ba. Yeah, finally got mms settings on my starhub line, I troubleshoot it for one whole damn day. At first, took photo, realised cant send, cos no mms settings. Then, called operator to send me, however, my set isnt a local one, so had to set manually. After calling e operator umpteen times, I managed to use gprs, but mms still cant!! Then I realised that e mms settings have to reconfig !@#$$%$, haha, I was quite anxious that time. So, e time to send came, but, e area that I was in have no reception, great la..In e end, a sunrise pic had to be sent in e late afternoon.. Ya, saw tues/wed papers, ghost rider came out liao! Cos 2 weeks ago kena tua by JJ, he said already come out liao, lol.Eh, all e things not in chornicle order as I just write whatever that pop up in my mind. Hehe, surprisingly, I dont know what got into me this few days, just very happy!! Haha, you should know e reason?


What lies behind us & what lies before us are small matters compared 2 what lies inside us. P.S got this while peeing in e toilet, muahahaha...

No comments: