Thursday, March 8, 2007

Fond memories, looking at e pictures...

So, I woke up at 9am today.

Slept quite early e night before, think it was around 1130pm, I was still tearing after putting down my phone & literally fall asleep. Did wake up a few times, 1st thing was to see whether you called back, I wasnt surprised; you didnt call, knew that you must be too tired from work. The day went on as usual, I was quite frustrated over some test papers, couldnt find some of e answers; it was for my officer so that he can let e next batch of instructors have "reference" to it before e test. I was in e mess doing it, chatting with my friends & you, finally I popped e questions. ZZzzz, I knew that it will be that kind of answer. Seriously, do I have e choice to change anything now? When there is a hole leaking, who is going to plug it? Obviously, you have to ask yourself who do you want to plug it. I guess that, for me, e answer is still e same. 1st thing I did after getting back e laptop, was to look through e photos. Haha, its kinda stupid right, to hold on to things that arent there, e faith to keep on wearing e ring. Tell me; what's there to think about, what's it holding you back now? If its e same old thing, I rest my case.

And you do have e choice, it all depends on u. I'm waiting :) always...

No comments: