Friday, March 9, 2007

Threading on a thin line, holding on to my faith; firmly..

Met up with Shiyan in e afternoon, went over Holland village for some catching up session. Haha, stayed for an hr plus at coffee bean, was talking about where we wanted to be after ns, if given 100million, what will we do with it? Lol, then back to e same old topics. Most of e time, throughout e conversation, I was peering through e window panes, searching for you; I saw qinqing! She saw me too, was abit surprise la, came over & chatted with me for awhile. Ahh, she's one of those that I really like to talk with, always giving me useful & e right advices. After she left, Shiyan was saying my life quite happening, so many friends around :) Yeah, I'm thankful to have them around & love them to be around. Yet, I was having images of me in starbucks, seeing you joining me, James, Victor & e rest for coffee, a common past time during poly days. Evening time, was at tlh, packing e shop, clearing e loads of rubbish "created" by Ken. I was really damn pissed off with him; Reason was that I dont understand why cant he take 5-10min of his time each day just to keep e place neat & tidy. Yet, he can skip meals, do routine exercise for his physical outlook; something which he has never care about before. I remembered that you used to be e source of comfort, never failed to calm me down, putting a smile on my face; but e phone didnt seem to answer. Dinner time, had it with my brother, I didnt bother to ask Ken come along. So it started again; e usual dinners we had when I finish work in tlh, beehoon for you most of e time :) Finally, e phone rang, I called back, still it was another moment of silence.
I must admit that women are much superior than men in EQ. Had a talk with Szehui just now & it prove e statement again, 100% record. Lol, cant comment much on her things, everyone got their ways in doing things, it can be right or wrong. Ultimately, it only matters to e person that you want her/him to see. ZZzzzz, I go sleep le..

No comments: