Sunday, March 4, 2007

Thinking of you..

Sleepy; reached camp at 0830 in e morning, I was late though, luckily Asri was e COS. Yesterday, spent e whole afternoon slacking & chatting on msn, was damn bored. Hehe, chief entertainer came at about 3pm, managed to save me from boredom, had a great chat, at least you did smile :) Late evening, attended a wedding dinner of a distant relative with my mum & sis at Goodwood Park Hotel, it was kinda last min, only knew it yesterday, wasnt compulsory for me to go, but I went anyway cos of e hotel. Yup, e atmosphere is still e same, serene, quiet, especially e poolside area. Nostalgic; I celebrated my 19th birthday there, bet that most of you guys dont know right. It was one of my best birthday, bring back alot of fond memories. Loittered around e area for like 15mins, to my disappointment, my mum got e wrong venue -_-" always "bai wu long" lo. Heng ar, it was less than 5mins walk away, at York hotel instead, just behind Goodwood Park. Finally, reached e ballroom, around 20+ tables ba, saw e wedding tab; the groom is a indo chinese. Hmm, I still remembered fondly that time I attended ah Zhai wedding in Medan, it was so different from a SG chinese wedding, rofl, it involves you again, ZZZzz. Usual stuffs, screening of e wedding solemenisation, exchange of vows, so on & so forth. I was rather bored then & to add misery to it; alot my relatives ask me when it's my turn, enough liao la, dont keep asking me this damn question when I dont even have one. Red wine was served, maitang ar, chiong around 5 glasses of it, hehe.. Mother was e most cute one la, keep asking about her cousins' daughters, 1st question "Got bf anot?" haha, I managed to stay out of sight most e of time, happily tucking in e food. The yam paste was delicious, too bad, none of us know how to make, sad.. By e time e wedding end, some moron just woke up & I was making my way down to chinatown for a night session of DOTA! Surprise appearance of micheal, hmm, thought he become family man liao, its been like 1 yr plus since he last joined us for lan gaming. Needless to say, I played until 5am plus, wanted to go home straight & pack my things. Idiot JJ kept saying hungry & Siqi managed to slip off, no choice lo, accompany him eat his "breakfast" with my brother & Micheal. Hai, heard from JJ & my brother that Siqi is still with Stella, OMFG, wtf are you doing!! I thought we already talked about it that time, arr... Wake up man! Kao, damn sad to see you dropping into e bottomless pit again. Screwed up cabs, I couldnt get one at all from 6am onwards, actually 2 came by, but they were going CCK & were willing to go to only 1 location; we had 3 different location, so no go. Stupid me, I was quite tired that time, damn blur too, by e time I realised I could have taken e cabs with my brother instead, they were gone. Tried to book cab, line busy, when got through, no cab, ninnabei! We only boarded one at 650am, 50mins for one cab, great huh. Hence, explained e lateness when I reported back camp this morning.
Haha, sunday duty really zhou bo, not a single soul around & I slept throughout e afternoon, song!
Ya, check out this lame website http://www.officeguns.com/gunadv_super_maul.html ; Office weapon, mai siao siao, contributed by NO. 1 Lame ass, Beng...

No comments: