Saturday, March 3, 2007

Sorry...

Came back at ard 3am, went Swensens for dinner, e fried mushroom was nice, 1st time eating it. Nb, Pradeep & Nichlolas, you 2 bastards tua us, next time shall be e two of you treating! After dinner, played pool at cineleisure, haha, won most of e games, maybe they too lousy, lol. Halfway through, I realised that something was missing, I guessed correctly, no wonder e replies were without e usual laughter. Hai, wasnt concentrating for rest of e games, an uneasy feeling keep bugging me. After that, went to esplanade with Xiaoyi, lol, 2 guys walking side by side in e night to esplanade; talking about our own life, kinda gayish, hahaaha. Anyway, it was a great outing though I wasnt "there" most of e times.
Hmm, I feel rather bad, really sorry about it, cant do much to ease your pain. Hai, how I wish I can share your woes & do something about it... :(

No comments: