Icecream
Tire.. Nope, it isnt because of MOS, anyway I didnt club yesterday night, Victor was too tired to go, hence, brought forward to tonight, lol! Yesterday night 1st stop island creamery @ Serene center! I was craving for icecream e whole afternoon lo, damn e meeting, I only got to leave camp at 7pm, ZZZzz. Luckily, I managed to persuade shiyan to come fetch me from my house, songbo? Haha.. Peiwen was already there. It was my treat, cos those 2 idiots kept saying I should have went there myself, lalalala. So, Peiwen had banana & strawberry sorbet, shiyan teh terik & nutella & mine; horlicks & black sesame! Haha, guess I'm good at reading girls' choice of food? When it was my turn to order, I asked shiyan whether peiwen will like banana anot, he said yes. Then I was hesitated a moment, hehe, actually I wanted to order banana flavor myself la! Wahahaha, dont kill me, I like banana what. In e end, she end up eating shiyan nutella, I ate my share & her remaining banana/ strawberry, shiok!
Next, went over to Tang Shui @ river valley cos peiwen wanted to eat desserts. Haha, there was a period when after clubbing at Zouk, I will go over there to have some drinks & food. Okie la, e food is normal, maybe it was e alcohol that made them tasty then? Sian, supposed to watch movie one, but peiwen no mood. Joel joined us shortly; he just came over from MOS. Diao, nowhere to go, they suggested going Serangoon Gardens. Peiwen; buck up on your driving skills!
In e end, we will at a corner at chomp chomp drinking sugar cane & .... playing poker cards, Zzzzz. Dont know why, after e dinner, I was very lethargic, maybe its because of e guard duty, my eyes kept closing. Upon reaching home, I had watery stools again. On e bed, I was thinking about some past events, slept at around 4am which explains why I'm still so tire now.
Revelation; feelings, hard to fathom someone's feelings. The more you want to know, e further it gets you away from e truth. Heh, hope everything turns out for you fine, I'm worried, yet I dont know how to get across e message to you. I dont want to see you being moody. Nevermind, I shall make you smile later...

No comments:
Post a Comment