Time constraint...
Hehe, blogging in one of e branches. I just came back from guard duty rest, it was a last minute duty, I only knew it like 3hrs beforehand yesterday. But okie la, 1st time doing guard duty in e new camp, somehow thoughts ran wild again. Maybe I was too tired, luckily I had my phone around, messages make wonders, wahahaha..
Hmm, sorry? I didnt mean to invoke your sad memories. Last night during sentry, Xiaoyi was asking me what is e biggest regret of my life? Well, nothing much to say about e regret, it's already e past le, I cant do anything about it now. Even if I can, things might not even turn out to be rosy after all. Anyway, I was too bo liao, went to ask someone else about her regret too; bad move.. Time, most of e time; always ba, manipulate how events turn out in my life. Whatever concern with it, e end result most likely end up badly. Examples? Plentiful.. Can be people, can be some insignificant events & even items. Haha, I just have to live with it, e daily constant battle with it. Lol, & I thought I was turning 23years old this year, guess that e thoughts of mine that I'm too old really make me think that I'm that old le. Hai, I miss e days in Sispec, have no appointments; hence no responsibility plus e total freedom to do almost anything I want & e most important; to book out freely everyday :) I miss e days before NS too, where most of e time I will be working, night time going out with Joyce or my friends/colleagues to play dota/pool, catch a movie, have a drink at paulaner or meet up for get along session. I'm turning 22 soon by August this year! & I havent meet e goal I set when I was 17yrs old, closest to it was when I hitted 19. Arrgh.... Nevermind, I shall have fun with marcus & victor tonight, again short of one, this time round; james. He got to do duty, tamade, next time informed me earlier ma! I already told him last week liao, but he didnt get back to me, Zzzzz...MOS tonight lo!
If only I had met you earlier, that will be good :( Miss you..

No comments:
Post a Comment