Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sian...

It ended badly yesterday; for me. When I woke up at 4am plus, my V3i, T10 & wallet were nowhere in sight. e photos, argh!!!

Yesterday...
Afternoon, met up with Junrong, got my baileys caramel from him for $40 & his wedding tab. I was asked to help him on e wedding day; ushering, crowd control etc. Well, think I going to take a day or half day off. Haha, I must see his solemnisation ceremoney! but I'm still undecided on what to wear. After that, went to clinique to visit that idiot, it was then I knew what really happened,no wonder she was so down for e past few days. I was worried & thinking of who to approach. Qinqing!! Babe, thanks for your advices! Luckily, I made her smile :) haha.. With e book & e cookies, la pi zhu anne will at least last you one day? LOL.. Ya, didnt went to library, I was suppose to get e books on flash 8 & adobe photoshop, but her issue was more important. Die liao lo, will be having a hard time at work. Then, met up with marcus at city hall to get victor's present; Zara tshirt & a pair of sony earphones. Shortly, victor came to pick us up & we went over to MOS. They were having a private event, so only smoove was available then, no wonder free entry la, crowd was bad, maybe too early? Haha, but we managed to sneak into e event through e guys' toilet(Guys who go there will know why). Kinda turn off, because all malays. So after much hesitation, we went over to Zouk, lots of chiobu! As usual, james was e last to reach. Ya, there is no waiver even if you open a bottle in zouk, diao. So, we ordered a bottle of chivas. Before that, I had to drink a tequila shot; I dont know why. Followed by lychee martini; I also dont know why james ordered that, looked damn girly when drinking it. Sian, mixer was green tea & I hate green tea with chivas, so I drank nit. 2 bottles of red wine came next. Well, Joel & Huien joined us halfway, I saw e tag & I want it! 1st to lalaland again; Victor! Lousy lo, so fast dropped first. Marcus wasnt feeling well, so I accompanied him to e gents. Similar scenario again, after coming out of e toilet, he wanted to get out of Zouk. Went outside, sat at a stone ledge, totally e same situation like e time @ Clinic! I was too tired, so I sat down too, as my wallet & camera were in e back of my pockets, I took them out & placed it beside me. I fell asleep twice, 1st time because my handphone slipped out of my hand, then I picked it up & fell asleep again. The rest is history, dont need say le. No more red wine with liquer again!! I did went back this afternoon with victor to look for it; no trace...
Sorry for losing e phone that I received for my birthday..
Eh, but I wasnt really sad about losing e items. Ya la, it does feel abit pain though; e value of e stuffs. What really matter e most, are e photos; I just took them yesterday lo!! Argh.. I have to make another trip down again & this time round it wouldnt be easy le...

No comments: