Friday, April 27, 2007

What happened?


Wa, this week passed quite fast, though its still not e end of e week yet. Monday, I got to know 2 cute little things. They were from my cousin; his hamster just gave birth, so he gave us a pair.

Grey in color, cute seh.. My sister keep playing with them.
Went for imt on tuesday, to practise on our shooting skill, it was quite fast, half day event. Spent e night at bukit panjang library with xiaoyi, went there to get adobe photoshop & flash 8 materials. Yeah, I got my fengyun series 3 part 8 & 9, finally got them, still left book 10 :( Next, we were at starbucks slacking, I got a banana coffee & xiaoyi, green tea frappucino. At first, e banana coffee tasted nice; as in exotic? But e more I drank it, e more it taste funny, lol..

Alright, Wednesday was at e range, my $200 gone le; my group missed e marksmanship criteria of 80%. I was there from morning 6am till 11pm, damn shag. Back in bunk, I didnt get a decent sleep, e room was too stuffy, unlike e previous one in BRC. So woke up today morning, I went to draw rifle to clean, end up sleeping most of e time, with e chamber brush dangling out from my hand. Luckily nothing to do, I managed to book out at 1pm, rush back home to change for Jun rong's wedding.
Main event of e week
With ample time, I rush down to Vivocity to get my replacement sim card back from Starhub. Luckily, POSB was just beside, I managed to get my replacement atm card too, however, instead of e normal atm card, they issued me e POSB 'GO' card. Initially, when e counter staff told me, I was wondering how did I get to be eligible for "GOLD" card. Until e staff showed it to me, then I knew that I had listened wrongly, Zzzzz. After that, I headed down to Katong complex, Junrong's wedding was held there. Lol, went there too early, ended up sitting alone looking at e video where he went to fetch e bride; Amy, quite sweet sia, their outing photos taken was also very nice(cost $5k leh). Somehow, it invoked some memories; they were playing tricks on my mind; my emotions were building up. Ya, thanks for trying to cheer me up :) 630pm, e solemnisation took place in e restaurant itself, I was just beside them taking video of e whole process. 1st time so close, somemore as an adult, I was witnessing an event most people view it as one of their most important event of their life. It was very touching, especially e part when they exchanged vows followed by e wearing of their rings. Haha, I cried, for 2 reasons. One, I was very happy for him, e other, I felt sorry for myself. Well, nothing much to elaborate. Thereafter, I remained composed throughout e dinner, did think of chionging red wine again, haha! But, I wasnt allowed to, my buddy wedding leh.. Towards e end of e dinner, you messaged me, dont know why, I felt warmth in it. Hence, I wanted to meet her. Next, everything just fell into place, ended up meeting in e middle of paya lebar mrt middle platform, wahaha. Eh, I dont think you looked like crap, haha. As usual, you never fail to make me smile, especially e last one, grrr.... Glad to see you..

No comments: