Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Silly idiot...

Sian, e monday lecture was a big screw up; e lecture was held half an hr late because e person in charge of e keys was late, to think that friday afternoon I had already tied down with that bastard. Then, one of e lecture room projector spoilt. Great, I had to spend 1hr to troubleshoot it. Halfway through e lecture, me & Xiaoyi were informed by our clerk that our posting has finally come. Ya, I should be happy right? No! Fucking shit, I kena posted to 3SIB, at Upper Bukit Timah road. Guess what, its that indian fucker who pulled us over. He really fucker lo, his chief clerk asked him whether are there are any more 'on e ball' ooc like him, cos they are shortage of manpower there. So he came up with this great idea, he told him that we are still in SISPEC, thus we will be transferred over there. Reason being, he told us he was too lonely in that camp. Nnb, I'm going to rape him once I see him. Hai, though I wanted to post out badly, I would at least prefer a 8-5 posting, fuck la, this camp is stay-in one & its damn strict. Unlike my current camp, I really enjoyed e freedom lo, can book out everyday, Zzzzzz... Luckily, I requested my officer to hold back my posting by at least a week, so most probably have to report to e new camp next monday. Then onwards, I was super moody e whole day. Strange, e next thing I did was to whip out my phone & msg you; it was like, hmm.... I just know that you can make me at least happy for awhile? haha.. Night time, played a few games of uno; been a long time since I last played it, I dont even remember most of e rules, wahaha, to think that we bet 5cents on each card, serving ns really bring e bordeom+lameness out of guys.
Today, another screw up again, this time round, I waited 1hr for a change of lecture room, partly its my fault, cos I didnt doublecheck e timeslot. So, kena one round of hearing. Afternoon was quite peaceful, slept all e way till 4pm plus, then booked out at 6pm. I forgot to get e cards for my officers, suppose to give it to them when I book out tommorow; a form of appreciation for e "care & guidance" they have given to me & Xiaoyi these past 5mths. Went downstairs just now, but NTUC dont have leh. Hmm, I was quite shock to receive a call from you, dont even know what to say then, just anyhow find things to say, haha, but I was quite happy? Not for long... I thought you were okie le, then sudden cried again, zzzz... Hai, I also at a loss, cos I dont know what to say to comfort you. Arrr, you really damn silly la, I dont want to hear you cry again can? Remembered what I told you that time? See la, you make me cant sleep in peace liao...
If I have e chance, I will use my bare hands to stop or even hold e raindrops, rather than telling you to stop...

No comments: