April liao..
I should be sleeping now, cos later got to do a presentation at 8am. But I just finished bathing, cant sleep yet :) It was quite a quiet day, business was frisk, but still managed to get a decent profit at end of e day. Hehe, I finally got myself a new watch from DKNY, bought it at e watch shop beside mine. It was love at first sight, but I contemplated on it, cos its a female design, lol.. Eventually I bought it, cos I got a good price; I assumed & its just too hard to resist. Yeah, I also got a new camera, Sony DSC-T10, but its pink color; nb, dont say I gay. No choice leh, e customer trade-in one & it happen that I going to sell off my T9?(Any takers?$280 nia) Dinner, Shiyan came to pick me up & we dined at Crystal jade. Dont know why, I just dont like to eat there & its not because of e food. Anyway, it was on his treat, e mushrooms with oyster sauce damn solid la. Then it was e same old topics. Ya, I really wonder, why are all of your so eager to see me having a girlfriend? Shiyan said because he's used to see me having a girlfriend, Zzzzz. Joel & Huien also, always do e funny stuffs. Haha, its okie, at least I can get to do whatever I want, though I cant eat chilli now, something is really wrong with my stomach; whenever I take chilli, I sure have watery stools or have blood in it. So, I'm abstaining from chilli at e moment. Alright, time to sleep le, nights!
Deo Gratias...

No comments:
Post a Comment