Friday, April 6, 2007

Trance; I heard "sound of goodbye!"

My buttocks ache, same goes to my feet; for different reasons. Haha, its been a long time since I last cycled. Yesterday, went over to Holland v, followed by a tour to some of e richest & nicest houses in S'pore at 6th avenue & Cluny park by Shiyan; on bicycles. I saw alot of chic expensive cars, wtf, some houses even got 4 cars (Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar). One even got 2 Bentley parked side by side. So, I was thinking, how long am I going to work in order to land one of those houses. Ya, it did set me thinking about my future job & e salary cap; I definitely need to start my own business. We also cycled to Serene center, last time I went there when I was sec 1 or 2? Haha, used to go there & play magic cards. Anyway, we had ice cream there, e shop was published in e Straits times as one of e best places to have ice cream in S'pore, nod nod; must try e burnt caramel & coconut swirl flavor! Next time if you guys got car, can bring your significant other there. After e tour, we headed back to his house. Zzzz, I received a sms, was contemplating to go anot, had to persuade James & Marcus 1st, hehe. Shiyan wanted to have a rest, so we were sitting at a stone table near his house, tamade, I kena hit by a football & my 6100 flew, no damage though, until now, e after effect takes a long time to set in? Lol... More cycling sessions to come, Shiyan going to get a bicycle rack so that we can go East coast area to cycle, weee! Thanks pal, for sending me & my "carlachia" home. Night time, met up with Siqi, Nicholas & e other guy I forgot his name, at Selegie. Supposed to go play Lan with them till 10pm plus, but I needed to go down Double O ma, though I dont like that club. Zzz, then received sad news, haha.. In e end, went down to Zouk with Siqi( He already wanted to go with his sis), had to "abandon" e rest, sorry.. I also couldnt cancel e outing too, already asked James & Marcus out liao, had to entertain them liao( Haha, dont kill me if you 2 sees this :p)Siqi best la, said what 1st time never go clubbing, entrance fee so cheap with 2 free drinks(had to be claim before 11pm); $15, before 10pm la. Damn good idea la, I thought. Fuck, we reached there at 940pm, stamped, lingered around at Copthorne King hotel then went in at 1050pm to claim e drinks, ordered a jug of whisky dry. Peng, Siqi told me he only knew it yesterday that 4 tics can claim a jug, rofl!! Marcus reached 1st & we waited for James till 1150pm, so much for being early, zzz, I was already in sleeping mode. But also good la, cos James wanted to get long island tea, but while waiting in queue, it past 12, if not 2 jugs of it sure seh one. I was very moody then. So, walked around phuture, headed back to Zouk, James ordered red wine. I think I drank e least, Dononvan came over & chatted with me, saw Kenneth too! So I managed to siam a few session. Knn, James must be feeling 'winey'? Ordered 2nd bottle, this time round, Siqi's sister came along, haha , asked them to drink, if not 'mei wan mei liao'. His sister changed alot sia, totally 360 change, quite cute now, muahaha..All RnB siao, so ended up in phuture for most of e night, maybe its a frequent of listening to e songs, I kinda adjusted to it? But I still dont like RnB, haha. Anyway, damn funny la, Siqi keep making those suggestive dance move to Sining's girl friend; I was squatting at one corner laughing, peng. 3pm onwards, went over Zouk to check it out. Trance!!! Comic gate! Great, 1st time I dance on podium! I think I was e only one enjoying? Haha, James & Marcus sian ji bua, just stand at one side, orbi la, always listen Rnb, must listen to trance too! At least I found one more trance lover, Sining told me she like it! Yeah, I stayed on e podium till 4pm, they keep tugging me to go over Phuture, we did; but already closed! Wahaha, danced till 430 plus, then left Zouk.

Breakfast? Or supper? was at prata shop again; Marcus vomitted, damn, I didnt take photo of it, lol. Reached home at 6am, bath liao, then slept soundly until I received a phone call to take back my things, Zzzz...Maybe I should go for Groove Armada sound system tonight! Overall, quite happy, though I was waiting for a msg reply :(
Hmm, I realised that most of e time I'm thinking about you, questions to why it happen, always give me e same answer. I wished that, haha, cant say it out. What makes you so special? Dont know, I just feel happy talking to you, e simple actions that you did always put a smile on my face? Crazy, that's what you are thinking right? Seriously, it will be good if e bet is counted, dont know how to reply or fall asleep? Hehe. Dont always keep me guessing, hee..

No comments: