Fun at Clinic!
I woke up again. This is e 3rd time I wake up since this morning, e sms always come when I'm just into deep sleep, zzzz. Still reeling from e effects of red wine; I realised it always make me feel very thirsty e following day.
After finishing my previous entry yesterday, e whole afternoon was spent talking to one of my friend's sister, looks like his r/s is getting worse, even his family cant do a single thing about it. He himself arent getting any better, from e sensible guy I know, hai.. I dont wish to comment any further. Let's just hope that he get back to his senses asap. Yeah, evening Victor came over to fetch me, then we went over to Bedok to meet up with James, Marcus & Xiu. Reached there too early, actually not, dinner was agreed on 7pm, but James couldnt make it so early, hence changed to 8pm. I was quite upset for awhile, shouldnt have even reply e sms, it was just meant to lighten things up. ZZzz, but it got worse, somehow you dont know that my family has too ya? I'm not blaming you, just that you are too sensitive for your own good or maybe its just towards me. Well, finally got my greeting
cards for my officers, got to write some funny stuffs in it & pass it to one of e trainees; I wouldnt be able to visit them liao, no chance of even passing by the camp. James couldnt make it, citing 'busy' o.O . Ok lo, in e end, only 4 of us ate at e hawker centre, ordered quite a spread. There were curry chicken, fried kway tiao, fried oyster omelet, chicken/mutton satay, rojak, popiah & fried carrot cake.

No comments:
Post a Comment