Thursday, May 24, 2007

Choices..again?

Yeah! Finally, I'm fetched by a lady after work! So happy! Lol, Peiwen was driving today, so she came over mindef to pick me up. Not bad la, she managed to make her way there; she's a kayu driver :) wahahaha, but I really appreciate it... & I was late, cos had to get my stuffs from shih at Queenstown. Diao, when I alighted from e car, she gave me that kind of sheepish look (-_-)" cos she saw Peiwen ma. Idiot, still got e cheek to make fun of me, I dont blush that easily leh. Hmm, e ring that I gave her came back to me le & I slipped it into e ring of my keychain. Actually, I am e one who asked for it back Ya, who would want to do that? Of course, I have my reasons in doing so & I'm wearing e one that she gave me.
Back to e evening, we actually wanted to go river valley's 'Wen tong ji' to eat chicken rice, however, there wasnt any available parking slot. No choice, she parked e car at Great world city instead. Diao, lazy ass, she said it was too far away, dont want to walk that much, so we ended up at Kenny rogers for our dinner. The baked fish was nice! The side dishes too, especially e various salads. Then, we met up with shi yan at mt faber, before that, he kept kbing on going there; one reason was 'too far from his house' zzzZzzz. Alright la, I was e one who wanted to go there; because of e nice scenic view at night & or maybe some other reasons too, which I dont really want to elaborate. The view we had from our table was damn nice, overlooking harbourfront & e link bridge to Sentosa, accompanied with a light breeze, it was relaxing, hehe...

Do you sometime wonder whether did you make e right choice?
Someone was telling me her problem yesterday & it set me into thinking, arghh... So I was at it again, thinking about e 'missing & loving' issue; e difference about this 2 words. Thanks to a kind soul, I finally understood them; it can be together & can be separate at times. Which means, you can miss someone alot yet it may not mean that you really love e person at all. However, you can also miss someone whom you love alot too. Haha, it may sound simple for most people, but it takes time to fully realise it.

Maybe I'm just too stupid huh?

No comments: