Sleepy..
Its been a long while since me, alan, siqi, beng & chang gathered out for dinner. It was a pre-celebration for chang's birthday which falls on this coming sunday as most of us couldnt make it on sunday. So, we went to "Zi ran jiu lou" at redhill, it happened to be e one that I went before at stirling road; they shifted there. Same as before, e food wasnt very nice, just normal, but its okie, e bill was on chang, wahahaha.. Planning still as sucky as ever, everyone got their own plans on what to do for e night; Chang wanted to watch 'Pirates:at world's end" but alan watched le. Siqi suggested ktv, but me & chang violently objected to it, haha. I wanted to club, but that idiotic beng was wearing slippers; moron, he was e odd one out with e dress code lo. Since chang was e so called birthday boy, we went down Vivocity to watch movie lo, luckily alan was driving :) At e ticketing counter, typical situation during e late hours; only left 1st 2 rows for almost all e time slots & e last show was too late for us. So how? We agreed on watching "Next" but chang damn stubborn, only wanted to watch Pirates. Okie, so fuck it, we didnt get to catch any show at all. Instead, we went to a store to get chang's present, a denim jacket, cost $60 on e spot, that guy has a soft spot for denim stuff. Then, we over to e Tagger store, I wanted to get one!!But seems like e initial enthusiam I had in it is no longer there, moreover, chang told me there's a shop at Alexandra village which helps you customise & make your own bag, sweet.. Next stop, Espirit, basically I dont like most of their clothings, but I still got a T-shirt for myself, lol. Maybe Zara next week ba, I like e shirts there! After e shopping, we wanted to go some place to chill out, since clubbing was out of e question, we walked around vivocity to find some place to sit down & "la" kopi. Ended up at e roof & chang keep pestering us (like a 4yr old kid whining for icecream) to sing him a birthday song, wtf lo... Then, he saw Ben & Jerry on e 2nd floor, so for e next half an hour we were there eating ice cream & crapping about e icecreams. Ya, chang, you cb, buy icecream for ownself _l_ Anyway, e peanut buttercup & berry berry flavors are a must try!
Finally, after so much time wasting, we went over to Mt Faber. Nabei, we nearly couldnt go cos alan said petrol too expensive, niao ji niao lan, especially towards us. If its a girl asking, he sure say no problem at all, right? Haha.. :( Haha, but thanks to a computer glitch in e carpack, nothing was deducted from e cashcard when we went out of vivocity, hence we went! Alot of stupid jokes on e way too, I couldnt even stop laughing at my own jokes too! Siqi ask "Eh, this path can go up(mt faber) anot? My replied " Can.. go in then come out liao.. Cos it was a carpark, maybe you readers wouldnt find it funny, on e spot listening to it then can have e "stereo" effect, lol..
Sian, e bar was already closed when we at Jewel box. No choice, we settled down there with no drinks but at least with e nice surroundings & e endless stream of crap & lame jokes, we managed to live through it. Much of e discussion was on e chalet, yeah, I am going to cook dinner again for them on Monday! Hehe.. Before we went off, we took a group picture. Someone had to take e picture, so I was e one. How I ended up inside e picture? Stupid, use photoshop la, I imposed my picture into it...
NO LA! I used timed shot la & I look so out of place.. Fuck, my phone even dropped once during one of e shots.
The four retards. Especially e 1st one from e left.
P.S
I wrote this entry in a half asleep mode, wahaha... & edited it in a sober state at 1.05pm 26/05/07, hehe..

No comments:
Post a Comment