Coffee is good; especially after clubbing..
Finally, I drank my 1st full cup of coffee for e 1st time in my life; not those latte, its just coffee with milk. This past few days has been mentally draining, I will doze off as long I'm in stationary mode, lol. I cant divulge much of e details on what I'm doing, all I can say is just some military stuffs. Actually e past few days, I been thinking about my future career path, more or less, its has been set. Sian, but one of e people whom I look forward in working with, told me that he dont intend to continue anymore once I ord. I was like WTF? Seems like he's too tired, afterall this trade of mine requires 100% focus, even if working hours is cut short, one still have to listen to phone calls 24/7. Haha, luckily I went through this being tired phase 3 years back, even my current officer was telling me that its good that I had e chance to manage my life earlier, cos e earlier you suffered setbacks; e chances for you to bounce back is faster & higher. Maybe its because of this belief, I always go against e odds. Well, r/s doesnt work out in this way? Currently, I also dont know what I'm doing. As in, I know its not going to happen, but I still ... & I like to follow my instincts too :p Anyway, its really good to have a cup of coffee e very next morning after clubbing. Kinda refreshes you, stops you from sleeping too :) I was dozing off while standing just now! But e effect quite short leh, so I had another 2nd cup, muahaha... I dont know whether I can dance throughout tonight, MOS lo!

No comments:
Post a Comment