I still dont like kbox..
Didnt have e chance to update e blog past few days; thursday night was serving guard duty, then yesterday night outing ended at 5am today. Sian, one will die of boredom doing guard duty. Its at least 2hrs for 2 shift, standing there feeding e mosquitos, luckily my 1st shift got idiot to talk to. Well, it was more like I wanted to have a long conversation with you & this month bill confirm overshot again liao, lol. Then, yesterday had a half day off, booked out at around 1230pm. Thought I was going to have a good rest at home, but I ended up playing dota till 6pm. Dinner was at geylang lorong 3, met up with JJ, micheal, ken & zhiyi over there, cos JJ said got a nice restaurant call 'wu ming ji'. At 1st, ken & zhiyi thought it was nameless chicken, must be a restaurant selling chicken rice, so we pace up & down lorong 3 to lorong 8. Fuck, those 2 idiots heard wrongly, its wu ming ju;无名居. Stupid JJ still tell me its what from 'Niao jia', even asked me whether I got watch 雪山飞虎, Zzzz. Idiot, when I was in e restaurant, it wrote 'Miao Jia', knn, another one with pronunciation problem. Oh yeah, about e food, great, I give it 90 marks upon 100. We had drunken prawns, really live ones in boiling liquer; XO i think? Braised duck meat, long beans, baby kailan & e last dish, superbly nice, egg yolk fried crab. The prawns, wa, I'm still craving for it. Very well cooked lo, when you bite e head off, e juice just come out la, then e flesh its like 90% cooked? Dont know how to say la, its like eating prawn straight from e sea, lol. As for e killer crabs, we ordered e normal crabs & e flower crabs. Both employed e same cooking style, fried with salted eggs' yolk with butter. Resulting in crisp & crunchy feeling when you bite it. Needless to say, I ate most of it :) Hehehe.. Their dishes are really one of a kind, taste very unique, those who like to eat good food, this restaurant is a definite must try!

No comments:
Post a Comment