Thursday, May 3, 2007

My sister inherited my dark side!

I just recalled of what e little menace did to me last night. She was eating a pack of chocolate sticks, those that looked like pocky. I wasnt craving for it, just wanted to have an interacting session with her. So, I asked for one, immediately, she shouted 'no' & held e pack tightly against her chest to shield it from my prying hands. Kena rejected, I decided to head back to my room. Just as I was about to walk off, she broke e stick into half, ah..she relented, I thought. Then from one of e halves, she broke it into 2 again. So, thinking that she wanted to let me eat, I leaned forward. She held it near my mouth & I was going to eat it. Guess what? She immediately withdrew her hand & placed e stick into her mouth instead!!! Idiot!! I swear I saw her sinister smile!! Hmph, I pinched her face; she deserved it, wahaha... She wouldnt do that to me when I'm old right? Lol...
Thats my sister, cute & yet 'guai lanz'...

No comments: