Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Knock out night..

Zzzz, I reach home at 11am today; spent e morning at siqi's house.
Yesterday morning, reached camp in e wee hours, but something unfortunate happened; we were seen by one of e S3 branch officer. Luckily, he didnt really notice me, pradeep & xiaoyi were nervous then, kept on thinking about how many extra they will kena. Haha, e worries were in vain, e officer totally forgot about it when he reached office. The mood damn sian lo, e whole camp was literally empty, almost all e units took off lo & I was wondering wtf am I doing there. Ah, e AOH meeting, I dread that alot, cos they always like to drag e meeting till late evening. But I guess that everyone was in a holiday mood, hence ended early at 4pm plus.

Night fun! Supposed to meet up with james & marcus, but james wanted to go dbl 0 with his superiors. However, I had to be in Zouk before 12pm for sining's birthday. So, it was initially planned that we meet up with james 10pm at dbl 0 then proceed to Zouk at 1120pm.
Lol, it didnt went through, james had to be with his group till late, hence me & marcus didnt go dbl 0, we went straight to Zouk. Yeah, yongchang also came, then siqi, sining & her friends joined us. 1st time I go clubbing & I didnt get to utilise my drinks tickets. Why? Upon reaching, I got 3 extra ticket with me, one from chang who ordered sprite; who goes clubbing order sprite? 2 from sining, so I ordered a tequila shot, gin tonic & whisky dry for sining, her birthday celebration ma. But she only drank e shot & some sip of e liquers. Followed by 2 jugs of long island tea, one for me & marcus, e other jug for sining & 3 more of girlfriends; I 1st time sign card for payment, hee.. I told her if I managed to drink finish my jug faster than hers, she have to down 2 more tequila shots. Lol, they finished faster. Then, we went over Zouk & dance, siqi sorta drifted off with one of her friend o.O Yongchang was.. ahah, fishing? with one of her friends too. Around half an hour later, sining was showing signs of 'high' & they went over to e toilet. So, we guys waited outside; 40mins, she was vomitting inside. Finally she came out, so brought her to e stone ledge outside; ya, e stupid stone ledge. Surprise, siqi was there with that girl, also knock out due to my long island. Haha, 1st time I see 2 person knock out by 1 jug of long island tea.. Eh, it wasnt my intention to knock them out lo, just wanted to make them feel 'high' nia, didnt know they cant hold it well. Both brother & sister equally lousy, haha..To think that, siqi wanted to buy her flaming lamborghini!
I felt abit guilty, partly my fault too, siqi also cant send 2 girls on his own So they took a taxi & I accompany them to his house, had to 'abandon marcus & yongchang' & thats why, I have no chance to redeem my tickets, also didnt get to dance much, arghhh :( In e cab, sining was snoring & e other girl kept blabbering. Siqi ar; lots of silly antics lo, I shall have no comments on them, grins ~~ I was sleeping on e floor alone( didnt want siqi to gay with me), somehow some thoughts came into my mind, hence e stupid sms. Well, its silly, afterall its been more than 5mths.
Yeah, ting's birthday today, really gona busy later. Haha, someone wants my sister's pictures badly & I cant find e kuey ji video!!! Very tire now, I go take a nap le...

No comments: